This idea might be the most radical, yet ridiculously simple and effective. Instead of marching on the street, join the occupy movement by occupying your house. Let me explain. The Occupy movement claims that 1% of population controls all the wealth in the world and the working class, the remaining 99% has nothing. How do we change that? Their idea – walk and sit on the street, maybe you’ll get noticed. Here is another idea.
If you want to affect the 1% of wealthy, instead of marching somewhere, stop paying them! Do not sign into their 30-year loans with high interests rates. And if you did already, perhaps, you can change your mind. Now if they ask you to give it back, don’t. Not until they refund you all the money you already paid them, and, perhaps, refund whatever money you put into maintaining it. Occupy Your House!
Don’t own a house? No problem. You can still participate in the revolutionary movement. Buy less things! Be selective about what you buy. Your money supports businesses! Buy organic. Buy locally.
This will bring most quiet, intelligent, peaceful revolution we need.