At the start of this year’s flu season as pharmaceuticals and health authorities launch their yearly campaign on pushing the flu vaccine, it is a good time to reveal the dangers of flu shot ingredients and side effects and underline what’s written in the vaccine’s manufacturer insert: flu shot offers No Protection from the flu virus.
At the start of this year’s flu season as pharmaceuticals and health authorities launch their yearly campaign on pushing the flu vaccine, it is a good time to reveal the dangers of flu shot ingredients and side effects and underline what’s written in the vaccine’s manufacturer insert: flu shot offers no protection from the flu virus.
Walgreens is selling flu shots for $24.99; CDC, doctors, nurses and other health authorities encourage people to get one.
So what’s in the flu shot? You don’t need to be a chemist to find out. Just go to your pharmacy and ask for the vaccine manufacturer’s insert. This is a requirement by FDA for each drug to carry one inside the box in which vaccine is being packaged.
I went to Walgreens in Pacifica and got the insert of the flu shot for 2009-2010 season.
Here are the ingredients:
* 3 Flu viruses including H1N1 [swine flu]
* Thimerosal [added as preservative]
* hen’s embryo cells
Thimerosal is a mercury based chemical highly dangerous to human and animals. It has been linked to cause Autism in the scandal in 2000 involving vaccinations . CDC states on their website that there are no “proven” studies to make this causal relationship.
CDC acknowledges on their website that some vaccines still have mercury:
“All routinely recommended pediatric vaccines manufactured for the U.S. market contain no thimerosal or only trace amounts.”
While you might still think that “oh well” maybe getting some mercury or chicken cells infected with the viruses and injected into you is worth the risk if you are getting protection from the flu, read the manufacturer’s insert, page 2. It clearly states that vaccinations “..have not been correlated with protection from influenza illness”.
So what has been correlated with vaccinations?
1) Development of anti-bodies
2) Serious side effects
3) Decrease of immune system response
4) Necessity to repeat the shots year after year
So how and why vaccines claim protection?
In the Clinical Pharmacology section of the insert, 4th sentence states that in about 50% of human studies, people have developed anti-bodies [which they would the same way as a reaction to any irritant] and THAT has been “associated” [by these studies, but NOT PROVEN] with protection from influenza illness.
So the only thing the “human studies” prove is the development of antibodies. This is the selling point of the vaccines.
Now, let’s look at the Side Effects [insert, page 2]:
* Body as a whole: Local injection site reactions (including pain, pain limiting limb movement, redness, swelling, warmth, ecchymosis, induration), hot flashes/flushes; chills; fever, malaise; shivering; fatigue; asthenia; facial edema.
* Immune system disorders: Hypersensitivity reactions (including throat and/or mouth edema). In rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions have lad to anaphylactic shock and death
* Cardiovascular disorders: Vasculitis (in rare cases with transient renal involvement), syncope shortly after vaccination.
* Digestive disorders: Diarrhea; nausea; vomiting; abdominal pain.
* Blood and lymphatic disorders: Local lymphadenopathy; transient thrombocytopenia.
* Metabolic and nutritional disorders: Loss of appetite.
* Musculoskeletal: Arhralgia; myalgia; myasthenia.
* Nervous system disorders: Headache; dizziness; neuralgia; paraesthesia; confusion; febrile convulsions; Guillain-Barre Syndrome; myelitis (including encephalomyelitis and transverse myelitis); neuropathy (including neuritis); paralysis (including Bell’s Palsy).
* Respiratory disorders: Dyspnea; chest pain; cough; pharyngitis [inflammation of the throat]; rhinitis [running nose].
Let me summarize the most dangerous side effects in one line and digestible terms: death, paralysis, face and organ swelling, joint pain and infection, immune and lymph system disorders.
Do not be comforted by the word “rare” next to these serious side effects. “Because these reactions are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequency…” [Insert, page 2]
If you combine respiratory, digestive and nervous system disorders listed as known side effects, it would paint a picture of a very bad flu with convulsions and weakened immune system.
Well, if you are to inject 3 flu viruses into you body in this specific formula, it would explain the flu-like side effects. But health authorities claim that flu shots do not cause the flu.
Decide for yourself then.
Learn how to prepare yourself for the flu season naturally.
Holistic health practitioners advise to pay attention to the changing seasons in order to stay healthy. Staying way from public places, reducing intake of sugar and dairy is recommended. As the cold and damp weather moves in, they say, it is smart to dress warmer, eat â€œwarmer foodâ€ such as hot soups, apricots, onions, mangoes, cherries, pasta dishes as well as getting more sleep.